Foam Home- Turning 'Good Night' Into Reality

Until this weekend, my two-point plan of attaining a goodnight's sleep was having a perfect night routine and a bottomless cuppa of chamomile tea. After all, clocking in restful and restorative hours of sleep is on everyone's agenda. However, we all end up making one crucial mistake which negates all the efforts. And that mistake, folks, is not paying heed to thy mattress. And this is something which I learned over this weekend, courtesy Foam Home, an Indian luxury mattress manufacturer with a legacy of over 40 years now.


With over a third of our lives spent sleeping, and over a half spent in bed, it should be pretty obvious that the choice of mattress makes or breaks our backs, right? Yet, most of us overlook this fundamental and divert their big bucks to plush bedding instead. I would be lying if I said I am not guilty of following this cult. In fact, I realised the error of my ways particularly when I rested my supposedly well-rested self on a mattress at Foam Home and quickly slipped into a nap! It was only after I awoke from my short slumber that I learned about the immediate factor behind the instant physical relaxation- Ergoshell Mattress Technology.

Orthogel Mattress (Bottom-Left) & Egroshell Mattress (Top-Right)  

Now, this Ergoshell Mattress Technology developed in-house by Foam Home, is revolutionising the mattress world. Employing this technology, the construction of the mattress is divided into several parts- primarily comprising of a shell, support blocks and a comfort layer- the ultimate aim of which is to produce a durable mattress without compromising on a solid support and luxury. Plus, all thanks to this internationally patent technology, one needn't change the entire mattress once it runs its course- simply changing the support blocks is pretty sufficient!

The company claims that the Ergoshell technology’s unique design addresses every issue in traditional mattresses and makes room for a much more comfortable yet supportive sleep. No wonder this 100% Made in India technology will be showcased internationally at Interzum 2017 trade show in Cologne, Germany this month. In my opinion, it is high-time we start appreciating our homegrown brands who understand our needs better than the foreign brands trying to capture the Indian market. So folks, if you are looking to invest in a mattress anytime soon, do your sleep's quality a favour and check out Foam Home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream

An Untold Story

Chapter 2: Such A Long Journey